Foreign Agricultural Service
The Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) is part of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). We provide information to buyers looking for U.S. agricultural genetics, bulk and processed commodities, food, and beverage products. We also gather market intelligence and offer market briefs to help U.S. firms better understand the local market. FAS offers some capacity building and other agricultural technical assistance programs, as well as provides technical expertise in international agricultural policy and trade discussions (i.e. food security, sustainability and climate change).
FAS can help you find U.S. agricultural product suppliers and register your company as a foreign buyer of U.S. products.
- Meat, Poultry and Eggs
- Plants, Animals and Animals Products
- Processed Foods and Beverage
- Seafood, Fish and Fishery Products
- Alcohol and Beverages
- Animal Feed and Veterinary Drugs
- Trade Shows
- Agricultural, Production, Trade and Marketing Reports
- General Guidance on how to Export U.S. Agricultural Products